mardi 3 avril 2007

Détail album:



"Ultimate Aaliyah" CD 1




1-One in a million


2-If you girl only you


3-Hot like fire


4-The one I gave my heart to


5-Got to give it up


6- 4 page letter


7-We need a resolution (feat timbland)


8-Rock the boat9-More than a woman


10-I care 4 u


11-Try again


12-Back and forth


13-Are you that somebody


14-Don't know what to tell ya


15-Miss you16-At your best


CD2


1-Are you fellin me


2-Messed upinédit


3-Come back in one piece(feat. Dmx)


4-Man undercover(feat Timbaland) inédit


5-John blaze(feat Missy Elliot)inédit


6-I am music(feat Timbaland/Static Of Playa)inédit


7-More than a woman(Bump N Flex Club Mix)inédit


8-Hold on(wyclef&Timbaland-dédication to Aaliyah)indédit


DVD 60 minutes documentary:includes rare behind the scènes footage,promo video clip and interview with Aaliyah,Missy Elliot,P.Diddy,Damon Dash&Timbland...
AAliyah (2005)

Aucun commentaire: